Five to Thrive, LLC (“iThrive,” “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the iTHRIVEplan application (our “Application”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- In this Application.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Application.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Application, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Application.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other Application operated by iThrive or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Application.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Application or on or through any of its features/register on the Application, make any purchases through the Application, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Application or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Application, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other identifiers listed in 45 C.F.R. §164.514 (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as one or more of your medical providers and the health care facility in which you receive treatment; and/or
about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application, subscribing to our services, posting material, completing surveys, logging your activities and/or actions, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Application, or transmitted to other users of the Application or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Application.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Application may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Application. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Application and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit iThrive, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Application content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Application and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Application.
- To notify health care providers and/or health care facilities when information you provide suggests that there may be a potential threat to your health, safety, or welfare.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To aggregate data in a de-identified form.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To payor of the iTHRIVE service with respect to such payor’s end-users for the purposes of fulfilling our service obligations to such payors.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations pursuant to a business associate agreement or other agreement to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by iThrive about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To aggregate data in a de-identified form.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our iThrivePlan.com Terms and Conditions [found in the footer: Terms and Conditions] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Application, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Application users. For compliance purposes, we are required to retain backups of your User data.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls or those of our hosting provider. Any payment transactions and sensitive health information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Application like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Application.